Cole Harrison
Business Insurance Commercial Auto Insurance Renter's Insurance Personal Auto Insurance Motorcycle Insurance Boats, ATVs
Cole Harrison Insurance Since 1882
  H O M E O W N E R ' S    I N S U R A N C E

Do You Offer Condominium Insurance?

Cole Harrison Insurance will help you protect your largest investment ... your homeDoes Cole Harrison offer Condominium insurance. YES!

Your condominium or townhome is your home. Therefore, you should insure it just as you would insure a free-standing single-family home. If you own your condominium outright, you are not required to have insurance. If you have a mortgage on your home, your lender will probably require the purchase of insurance. Moreover, your condominium association may require you to purchase insurance on your unit.

Some condominium associations offer a master policy through which you may obtain insurance on your unit. If this is not available than you, you should purchase homeowners' insurance on your own.

Please check with your condominium association or townhouse management group to see if a master policy is offered. If not, please call Cole Harrison Insurance and speak with one of our representatives. We can guide you through the process of determining what types of risks you want to purchase insurance against. For more information, please see our HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE BASICS page.

83 Main Street, Kennebunk, ME  04043 · 207-985-3361  /  27 Walker Street, Kittery, ME  03904 · 207-439-5981
Valley Crossing Building, Little Poplar Stream (off Rte 16), Carrabassett Valley, ME  04947 · 207-235-2642

©2012 Cole Harrison Insurance. All rights reserved.